2019 Amnesty Program for Expired Professional Certifications
IAPMO has launched an amnesty program that will run through 2019 that will allow individuals with expired IAPMO professional certifications a path to renew their professional certifications in an easier and less costly way. Typically, certification holders who have expired and are beyond the 6-month grace period, no matter how long their certifications have been expired, pay additional reinstatement fees and have to take additional steps to demonstrate their continued industry competence. Outside of this Amnesty program, individuals who expired more than three years ago would have to pay for and retake the initial certification exam, with costs up to $250.00.
This one-time program will allow users needing to reinstate their professional certification, or needing to retest completely, an alternative option to renew their professional certifications. With this option, individuals can pay a reduced fee of $95 and then take and pass the relevant amnesty exam. These exams are a 40-question, open-book exam that is taken online. Once an individual passes the exam with a 70% or better score, they will receive their new credentials in the mail within three to four weeks.
The amnesty program for expired professional certifications will run through December 31, 2019.
How to register:
- Click on the "To Take an Amnesty Exam, Click Here" button to the right.
- Find your exam.
- Click "Add to Cart"
After doing this it will bring you to the Sign IN Page
- Click on Register Now and create an account with a User Name and Password of your choice
Fill in all information with a Red *
Click "Register Account"
- After registering your account, click on the “Never Stop Learning” image at the top of the screen which will refresh the page.
- Sign in with the credentials you just created.
- After you sign in, go to your cart and do the secure checkout
- Click on the “Never Stop Learning” image at the top of the screen which will refresh the page.
- Click on your exam.
- Once you have completed and passed the exam, you will receive your updated wallet card in 3 – 4 weeks.